Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where To Get Succinylcholine

ALESSIA GAZZOLA, Writer "I still prefer the corpses"

Alessia Gazzola has written a book "The pupil", and meanwhile the graduate student is the fourth year of Pathology at Messina.

comics was a child who resold it to the same people she had interviewed. Enclosed a business card: Alessia Gazzola, writer.

alessia-gazzola

In his hour ticket is written pathologists. He changed his mind?

"Yeah, what happened is someone who loves to write over to study disease? I do not know, maybe I have distinguished between profession and passion

We start from the profession: pathology, strong stuff

"The medicine I've always liked. But at some point I had to admit that I was very interested in treating people "

A little 'paradoxical for a doctor

"Yes, maybe, but it is so

What does a medical examiner?

"mortem forensic medicine course, but also takes care of the living, never with a therapeutic aim, however. But I still prefer the corpses "

What was your first autopsy?

"A suicide: a boy who had hanged himself. I was not impressed at all, but I was puzzled that the idea had taken the life "

You just never impressed?

"Never. That is a situation that is, tolerance or better who change jobs. There I was impressed a little 'if one does not impress to come into the butcher shop we can do. But once I took part in a cataract of my grandmother and I was passing out "

Back to the passion I feel unwell

" Writing is something I do and I would do anyway. I've always written and kept there. Not this time, but "

What convinced her to jump into this novel?

"I read and reread and I thought it was really nice. The idea came from the fact that there is a story behind every corpse. Obviously this one pathologist should not be interested, but sometimes it happens to me a few details that capture the attention: the things he had in his pocket, the clothes, her relatives. It happened to me with some young man who died in a car accident. Alice is the body through the hands of Julia, a beautiful girl who just hours before he had met casually in a store. It becomes overwhelming in the investigation regarding his death. Not ethics, but she's done so "

How successful the other distinguished pathologist, Kay Scarpetta in the head, has influenced you?

"Honestly little. My model, rather, is Bridget Jones. In original version of Alice in the profession was more into the background. Only after I decided to make her not only a romantic rowdy "

Law chick lit?

"Lots. And I'm really grateful to the authors of this kind because I have fun. Entertain with lightness, these days, is much more difficult to move or pine. I think it is always worthy of admiration who can make you laugh "

60f91dab5f328d3bbfe68be1d0055a89_medium

Around Alice wheel a world of very distinctive characters. It was inspired by someone who attended the same school her?

"Absolutely no: il bello dello scrivere è che puoi inventare. Tutto frutto della fantasia , quindi, con qualche tributo. La coinquilina di Alice , Yukino, è un omaggio al mio amore per il Giappone. Arthur, l’uomo con la u maiuscola di questa storia , è un incrocio tra il grande reporter Ryszard Kapuscinski e ciò che vorrei essere io se fossi uomo. Ma è biondo e con gli occhi azzurri come mio marito”

Scriverà il seguito?

“Vorrei farla crescere. Alice : deve imparare a essere meno goffa, pur conservando il suo entusiasmo. Devo essere onesta : ho già iniziato a scrivere. Sono come il Manzoni , con tutto il rispetto per Manzoni: anch’io non vedo l’ora di coming home from my characters. I could not leave her there all alone "

You know, true, that Alice seems to be made to finish on TV or the movies?

"Maybe. If it should become a movie I wish that he had the face of an actress when I saw it I thought, here it is, is you. Zooey Deschanel in the film (500) days together "

Writer and coroner. And with the first fish, then, what about?

"Patience. Both my specialty is tandoori chicken "

0 comments:

Post a Comment