Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brother Scanner Driver

Interview with Paolo Cortellesi" skin is constantly changing. Step from comedy to drama and back "

E’ la nuova conduttrice di Zelig. Un passato anche da attrice ( Montessori – una vita per i bambini).

“Ma non aspettatevi che io faccia la conduttrice. Porterò i miei personaggi , i miei sketch. Non amo improvvisare. Ho bisogno di una traccia, anche sottilissima, da seguire. E poi c’è Bisio : è lui il re dell’improvvisazione. Conto su di lui”

paola-cortellesi

Dalla psicologa Nora di Le cose che restano alla conduzione di un programma comico. Come manage these changes?

"Well, that's the beauty of my profession. Skin is constantly changing, register, roll. Step from comedy to drama and back .. "

E 'right to talk about female comic?

"If, for female comedy, we mean that the comic is a woman. In fact, female. For the rest, laughter, per se, has no sex. Laughter just "

is considered a feminist?

"The term feminism has now lost all strength, I fear. If being a feminist means fighting every day, even in small things, for their rights as human beings female, they are. But I was born in 1973, I participated in the feminist movement, the real one, neither have I fallen in the parade: I treasure the inheritance left me by the women (and men) who have preceded me "

you, in many interpretations and in theater, particularly in the beautiful spectacle The last shall be last, he has often denounced the social differences in treatment between men and women ...

"True. I think of the workers fired after pregnancy, the different salaries for equal work, the difficulty of being mothers and women at the same time ... We are asking all women, and to be the best of everything. We are the pillar of the family and society. But no one helps us, indeed, "

zelig-inizia-stasera-l-era-cortellesi

And she wants to do family?

"Well, it takes patience to build it. And then, what is the family? What is the model to break up? These are all questions that I asked myself on the set of things that remain "

and motherhood? I guess I have reflected on this

"I'm not a mother, I know but it is hard to do. It once was and perhaps is even more so today. I am a daughter, and always will be, as long as there are my parents, and even after ... I know, wants to know if I want to become a mother. For now, it's just an idea. I thought. But I did not let that thought come into my private life "

For now, we smile, well ...

" We laugh, we cry, we live! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment