Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brent Corrigan Pool Shower

INTERVIEW WITH ANNA MARCHESINI" By and Massimo Tullio We were great friends, we feel we love you. It is not in our plans to get back together, but .. "

Anna Marchesini comica e famosa appartenete del Trio, insieme a Solenghi e Lopez, ha scritto un libro.

Anna_Marchesini

Il titolo è magnifico: il terrazzino dei gerani timidi

“Il terrazzino è reale , esisteva , ci sono stata accucciata sopra. Ma quella bambina non sono io, ha solo i miei occhi, il mio sguardo”

E’ un libro con più sfumature : è dolce, struggente , in qualche caso esilarante.

“Ho raccontato cose viste e sentite e soprattutto provate. Nella provincia italiana degli Anni Cinquanta c’era scarsa attenzione allo stato d’animo dei bambini. Erano more educated to sacrifice the fun. Their sensitivity was virtually ignored. Instead, the children have a huge capacity for suffering, due to the fact that they know look at life in the folds smaller: that is why then can be happy at all "

His book has a very accurate writing

" You see, I corrected and ricorretto ricorretto and more. And you know why? For two reasons. first, because I find it hard not to be read. Smooth, smooth, find the verb more just me having fun, not boring. According to, well, I know with the work of writing I still familiar. For my work I worked in theater long texts by Tommaso Landolfi, Alan Bennett ..

many theaters, and quality never almost no television

"He wants to know if I miss? No, I have nostalgia for the TV show"

How did the Trio?

"It was crucial the fact that I was moving house, and that in those months .... I think it was 1980, I did not know where to go to sleep. One evening here, the other there. This thing amused Massimo Lopez, with whom he dubbed Japanese cartoons ... "

were doing strange voices ...

" Tracatrà! Achitomotooooo! .. Yes, accurate. Every now and then we had to stop because burst out laughing .. "

Solenghi E?

"Oh yeah, no, I was saying, then, at some point, I offered to go to Turin to do some 'television for the Italians in Switzerland. Here, that's where I met Tullio. Who, shortly after, when he had to put the proposal on a radio variety show on Saturday, called both me and Massimo "

Helzapoppin

" Of course! The program was called just like that .. "

77923934th4

Three years later, in 1985, landed on TV

“Prima facciamo Tasto matto , quindi Domenica in. Poi Fantastico 7, Sanremo..”

E I promessi sposi , ma qui siamo nel culto puro

“Sì, fu un trionfo. Era il 1990. Eravamo nel pieno delle nostra forza artistica”

Dicono che lei fosse la testa pensante del Trio

“Mah… può darsi forse fossi quella che cercava di non cedere alla fretta , pensavo che non dovevamo adagiarci , mi ostinavo perciò a curare tutto , dalla recitazione a ciò che scrivevamo”

Poi, all’improvviso , vi scioglieste

“Massimo espresse willingness to experiment alone. And we accepted his choice, because our agreement was clear: we are together till we go and we are good "

The Talented Solenghi?

"The extreme malleability of acting, perfect in the role of the victim

And to Lopez?

"His ability to swerve suddenly on the surreal"

speaks fondly of both?

"We were great friends, we feel, we love"

return to work with them?

"Do not is in the plans ... but .. why not? Yeah sure "

Who do you like the comedians of today?

"Mmhmm \u200b\u200b... Gigi Proietti"

e19ed44618ac4122e40d1b30118946fa

meant the new generation

"You know, I think that a comedian must first be an actor, and should therefore be an actor doing theater, and studied. Today it seems to me that often starts live on TV "

The irony is served in your life?

"No. Unfortunately, no "

has a daughter, Virginia

" E as Virginia Woolf writes beautiful things ... No joke: but it is very good at writing "

She is separated. Her husband was among the first to claim maintenance e..

"And therefore also been so many years ... Do you mind if we avoid talking about"

Okay. We close the book, which is very nice. The fact will read some of his friends ..

"You know what I said? That you are excited. They smiled, cried, rejoiced, hoped. They had the feeling of a great walk with me "

0 comments:

Post a Comment