Nina Celebrity actress becomes Napoletans run in Campania.
Napoletans: The title refers to Italians, Carlo Verdone with the film, directed by Veronesi.
"Yes, I saw it and liked it very much. There is a parallel: both films are fun, but Napoletans is above all a beautiful love story "
you what role will it have?
"I'll be Angela, a nurse mid- Italian and Serbian half ago that teaches pilates messages. I will be arriving in a village area to work in the ice of my aunt and I fall in love with a local boy. Then there will be many twists and turns "
It 's a movie that is inspired by '70s sex comedy. Nina Senicar like Edwige Fenech and Glory Help? It will be a new nurse at night?
"Slowly I'm watching them all those movies. I started by just The night nurse with Gloria Guida, but I was told that my character will be different. A girl without malice. Sexy, but not voluntarily, but rather with a little 'of naivete. It is not the role of una sex bomb: mi hanno detto di non essere mai maliziosa ed è una cosa importante, per me, da capire”
Perché? Lei è maliziosa?
“Sono più maliziosa , più giocosa del mio personaggio . D’altra parte sono una Scorpione : dovrò tornare ad essere Nina di qualche anno fa..”
Come lo conquista , Nina Senicar, un uomo?
“Senza impegnarsi troppo né con strategie particolari. Anche se posso sembrare una che prende sempre l’iniziativa , non è così. Non sono come quelle donne che stanno in posa, fanno le mosse, gli sguardi sexy e i movimenti con la bocca. Volgari… MI piace più un uomo che sa corteggiare e che ti fa capire subito lui che gli piaci”
Il sottotitolo di Napoletans è “ Pensano solo a quello ”. Per lei i napoletani pensano solo a quello?
“Tutti gli uomini del mondo pensano solo a quello , non solo gli italiani. Non sono peggio di altri. Comunque adoro gli italiani e in Italia ormai mi sento a casa. Poi i napoletani , in particolare , sono simili ai serbi : anche noi cerchiamo sempre il modo di fare tutto con un po’ di furbizia”
Nel film il personaggio del padre di famiglia napoletano è un dentista , sempre pronto a corteggiare patients. In life you have ever had to deal with such men, some 'butterflies?
"Yes, but I take them lightly. Like a man who laughs, makes jokes. But should not get too explicit and vulgar when I try to understand him too "
But if your man to do the butterfly?
"It bothers me that my man like other women, indeed, I am proud. He can be playful, just have respect for me and I do not cheat. But men are a bit 'like children: we must immediately put the record straight from the beginning, explaining what is allowed and what is not in a relationship "
Have you ever had indecent proposals at work?
"No, when I started doing TV Studio, I went to university and I did not even have time to take some people"
Soon will begin the new edition of The Island of Fame. You again?
"Sure, I would do at least once a year is like a beauty treatment .... Seriously, not a day goes by without something to remind me of that experience: it's like when you're girlfriend was a long time with a person leaves, then what do you see something involving the a quella persona. L’Isola ti lascia un segno: a livello professionale mi ha dato la popolarità e a livello personale lì ho trovato un equilibrio. Ho capito molte cose di me”
Qual è il modo giusto di vivere sull’Isola?
“Lasciarsi andare. E’ un’esperienza unica”
Dove ha trascorso le vacanze invernali?
“A Zanzibar con mia mamma. La vedo poco durante l’anno e non vorrei, un giorno, dovermi pentire di non averle dedicato abbastanza tempo”
Genitori medici; nonni accademici. Lei è laureata alla Bocconi , mi ha scelto comunque una carriera nello spettacolo. Never was a family quarrel?
"No, my family always supported me in every choice. Ever since I was a little bit 'different: I liked being in the spotlight, but I have a great relationship with my parents. They live in Serbia with my brother who is 17 years old Mladen. They are the only ones who really know everything about me: where I am, what I do, with whom. If you are in love .. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment