by Raffaella Rea Pomigliano arc is 28, is an actress with a physical" interesting. " E 'player of the series on Rai Uno Hunt King - The narcotics, and in spring will be in General Della Rovere.
Che cosa fa nella Narcotici?
“ Il commissario capo : una donna forte , abbastanza chiusa. Finché arriva alla sezione il nuovo capo, interpretato da Gedeon Burkhard, e , mentre diamo insieme la caccia all’ottavo Re di Roma , che gestisce il traffico di droga , inizio a lasciarmi andare e viene fuori la mia parte femminile”
Femminile: cioè sexy?
“Non proprio , nella serie ho dieci chili di muscoli in più di quello che vede oggi. Sono andata in palestra ad allenarmi , a fare pesi: già non sono piccoletta , ho messo su pants and biceps. Then, fortunately, I stopped because I became a truck driver, and I returned to my favorite activities, dance and travel "were just
need all these muscles?
"The fact that the real gun is heavy, and I wanted to be credible: too often the fiction of Italian policewomen are unlikely. Then I got a license to ride the bike using my commissioner, a beautiful XT500 80s "
She lives in Rome: Do not use the scooter to get around?
"This is my first time. I drive a scooter, h and I recently purchased. But most use the means Public
He's afraid of traffic?
"No, I can reach is that it be better to bring"
Even in your car?
"Of course: I do not think about your driving"
like a lady?
"I definitely female. In the aesthetic sense of the term, is unlikely to bring high heels or put plunging necklines. I am in the vision of life, I believe in the separation of roles "
She was born in Pomigliano d'Arc has a very traditional upbringing?
"My family is traditional, but my mom has always worked. It 'been my path, I knew just what would make me happy "does not mean
dolphin feminist
" I believe in diversity between man and woman, which I think should be emphasized. Of course, respect for the human being does not belong to any group or revolutionary movement, the rights go beyond the masculine or feminine "
at home as we see the gender differences?
"I really love to take care of the house, and the other"
Other è l’attore David Coco . Come vi siete conosciuti?
“Sul set dell’ Ultimo dei Corleonesi : eravamo la coppia Provenzano”
Galeotta fu la coppia..
“Ma sono io che l’ho tampinato, corteggiato , perseguitato: mi trovava ovunque, in ascensore, nella hall, nella roulotte. Non perdevo occasione per fargli capire che mi piaceva , finché mi sono dichiarata”
Perché , lui non ci stava?
“E’ più grande , ha 40 anni, e forse è più riflessivo, razionale. Però, quando l’ho conosciuto, ho provato la sensazione di sentirmi home, a feeling of familiarity and intimacy particular, he smiled at me and I felt heat in the stomach. At that point I just had to convince him that no child "
And there failed. Now, how long have you been together?
"Four years. The fact that both actors facilitates understanding between us, it weighs just because we are often separated. He is now in Sicily which Cavalleria rusticana in the theater, for example. I want to go do something together on the stage "
How is the house where you live?
"He has a big kitchen with a huge table. I cook, clean, I do the dishes, the shopping. It 'important to manage these things, to be truly master of your home. And then he helps the materiality of the action, I love to use your hands is a safety valve
It Work?
"No. For a period I was scarves, but for the work of subtlety not reach: I do not fit the hand. Instead, the machine I installed myself. The satisfaction of the mountains when something is priceless. We actors do a job a bit 'abstract: create a character is not the same thing to create a real, concrete "
If he had not made the actress, could become a plumber?
"I think I made the doctor. I come from a family of doctors: Daddy's family physician, gastroenterologist my sister, who for the actors - from ulcers and colitis - seems to be the most popular specialties. As a child, often watched my father's phone calls, and I got a smattering "
The session is useful?
"Yes, when I travel for work are a walking pharmacy. Even if you do not take anything, I have everything: anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, you need to adjust the gut, then why gastroprotective with antibiotic cover is needed in the stomach, the aerosol , Antibiotics for the throat, Aulin. Best pills, because the taste of the drops bothers me. My colleagues tease me for all these drugs, but then that happens regularly at two in the night, someone knocks on my room and ask me some medicine "
you exchanged with the requirements Carlo Verdone?
"We do not know. But I am the daughter of a doctor, and so I tend to take medicine only when strictly necessary "
If necessary, also knows how to do the injections?
"Only in an emergency, otherwise do not do: it gives me fastidio essere causa del dolore altrui”
Nella sua borsa ci sono anche tranquillanti o antidepressivi?
“No, quelli non li consiglio mai. Capisco che ci possano essere momenti di crisi acute , come il panico da aereo. Ma è molto meglio una terapia di un tranquillante”
In casa , quali sono i vostri punti delicati, quanto a salute?
“Per David la schiena. IO invece ho una salute di ferro”
Niente malattie e niente operazioni?
“Ho solto tolto dei fibroadenomi al seno. Non erano niente , ma mi sono un po’ spaventata. Dicono che chi ha un bel seno soffre di queste things, in fact I have a good third ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment