Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Enclosed Cabin Scooter

INTERVIEW WITH FRANCIS Pannofino "Getting older I came up with this face Fijo de 'na bitch, and then I started doing the villain in film and fiction

Pannofino Francis was a unique voice of many foreign actors (George Clooney, Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, Daniel Day Lewis, Antonio Banderas, Benicio Del Toro). Three years ago he decided to embark on a career as an actor with Boris , the cult Fox series. (It was still the husband of the sister of James in That's Life)

Since then she has never stopped acting. From January 14th is one of the protagonists of the new team- Spaccanapoli on Rai Tre.

Francesco-Pannofino

Morandi has called San Remo?

"No, why?" There

Canalis and Clooney will not see : Bet that involve (this interview was the first San Remo ndb)?

"would not be the first time last year I recited a poem for Clerici. Even two years ago I was contacted Bonolis why did the voiceover to present songs and singers. But I did not go, I was shooting Boris "

As we boarded the team ?

"Amber got sick after two episodes, they saw me naked, and here I am. Seriously: he asked me after Lorenzo Honey Amber was forced to give up. Lorenzo is also the producer of Boris, is a friend, and I immediately accepted. I make a police intelligence "

But a few years ago, again The team had not played a thug?

"A wise guy bet. I dress up as a police officer and I ended up murdered in a robbery. Much better now, "

will please his father, retired police sergeant

'It is true. Although I feel more suited for the comedy "

After years of successful voice actor, but unknown actor, what happened?

"I do not know. I had resigned. Auditions for years and I had never been hired. I never went well: too ugly, too tall, short, fat, thin ... So I started doing the voice actor and sometimes something in theater and on radio. I came up with this aging face Fijo de 'na bitch, and then I started doing the villain in film and fiction, until he arrived Boris . From there it began, at age 50, another career "

Director René Ferretti (the part played in Boris ndb) to look like?

"No, but I am easily. Read the script, I was sure I would have taken "

In real life cos' that is, to put it alla René, “alla cazzo di cane”?

“Sono mostruosamente ritardatario. Per fortuna, ora che faccio l’attore con tutto il corpo, mi mandano l’autista sotto casa”

La voce è sempre stata così profonda?

“No. Ma è sempre stata bella , come quella di mio padre. E’ cambiata in meglio con l’età. E poi, siccome con la voce ci lavoro, mi sono regolato. Ho solo due vizi: fumo e vino”

UN treno importante su cui non è salito?

“Prima di Boris i treni, dalle mie parti, non sono mai passati”

rene_boris

Da doppiatore quanti cani ha salvato?

“Pochi. Gli americani sono tutti bravi, o quasi, e per principio mi sono sempre rifiutato di doppiare gli attori italiani”

Chi preferisce tra quelli a cui ha dato la voce?

“Come bravura, Denzel Washington . Come simpatia, George Clooney”

Li ha mai incontrati?

“No. Ma Clooney mi ha telefonato per dirmi che sono “a very good actor””

Continuerà a doppiarli?

“Solo loro due. Non ho più tempo”

Dubbing is a choice or a last resort?

"It depends. Some actors, such as Luke Ward, dubbing and acting. Many can not work with his own face, many do not want to just look: they hide behind the face and others are okay "

Clooney and Boris : who earns more?

"With Clooney. But the house of my dreams I can still buy me "

I knew Travolta, when you meet him for the spot with Hunziker, advised her to make films

" He was convinced that I was his voice actor, It is also clearly not true, and after a while ' went to Michelle and said "That, with his face that he should recite"

I am also sure that in 20 years, in 1978, witnessed the massacre of Fani?

"Yes, I lived there with his parents, I was going to college: I studied mathematics, which I gave up shortly after. I snapped at the bus stop when the kidnapping of Aldo Moro. After the first shots, ran the race. And when I saw the corpses on the ground. The police questioned me, but I was not very helpful: I had not seen in the face of terrorists "

squadra pannofino

In those time involved in politics?

"I was moderately to the left, as now. In those years it was easy to be seduced by the idea of \u200b\u200barmed struggle. So many people knew that line this or that group. I remember years as ugly, very violent. Much darker than now "

go to vote?

"Of course, even in the primaries. Like Bersani. It seems to me honest, but not the hole. People prefer the lies of Berlusconi. Pretending is an art as he does, and I know what I say because I pretend for a living. That said, I Berlusconi is also nice. Women, for example, is not that just like him. Not that I know those on the left ' fags "

As he pretended, with the women?

'A little in the past ... But if that's what he wants to know, since they are not famous more thrombus. I do not take advantage, and then got married "

was not separated?

"With Emily (Rossi, dubber ndb) we broke apart and then put back together. We have a 13 year old son: Andrew "

With Brignano, I jump in Havana, talk of sex tourism: never done that kind of experience?

"For heaven's sake. Cuba in fact I have often felt ashamed of being Italian. I sentito i discorsi penosi di certi coglioni che si vantavano di aver conquistato donne bellissime. Grazie al cazzo : le pagavano..”

Se non avesse fatto l’attore?

“Mi sarebbe piaciuto fare il giornalista. O il calciatore. Sono tifoso della Lazio”

Il suo peggior difetto?

“La panza. E il caratteraccio. Ma sto migliorando. un tempo litigavo per strada in mezzo al traffico , oggi sono più tollerante”

Lo farebbe un cinepanettone?

“Non ce la faccio a lavorare con chi non stimo”

Lo sfizio da togliersi?

“Cantare Sanremo. I write songs and I like to sing. It would be nice "

It 's true that Nero Wolfe will Rai Uno?

"I did not sign the contract, I can not confirm. Already the word of the producer, Luca Barbareschi, and my audition was seen by Masi and Del Noce, who have given their consent to everything, even the money, but lacks the signature. And without that ... "

Other names in the cast?

"Peter Dale should be in the role of Archie Goodwin, Nero Wolfe's assistant. Me and him together again. As in Boris "

0 comments:

Post a Comment