Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moto Guzzi Dealer Schotland

INTERVIEW Beppe Carletti, nomads" Diliberto remember, I've never voted, when he said "We must return to the factories." I would like to know why it came out

Beppe Carletti è ancora i Nomadi. Anche se qualcuno li associa ad un gruppo vecchio, dimentica che effettua 130 concerti all’anno e vende 100000 copie ad ogni disco.

Cinquant’anni fa Beppe Carletti fondò i Monelli , che dopo due anni – con l’ingresso di Augusto Daolio – diventarono i Nomadi.

10594009

After 50 years, he has not tired?

"Not at all. I have fun like when I was a kid. I started playing the accordion, which I was 9, and 15, with other boys who were studying music teacher in the country, I created the Urchins. Nomadi Augusto became after meeting in a little place near Rovigo. Singing Be Bop a Lula of herdsmen and the Blues: very good. We went to Riccione for the summer season. For 77 days we did two shows a day: afternoon and evening. For us, Riccione was like New York. There were foreigners, and who had ever seen them? "

In all these years has never thought about leaving?

"Only in 1992, after the death of Augustus. Se n’è andato che aveva solo 45 anni. Vivevamo in simbiosi , lui frontman , io tutto il resto. Spesso mi diceva “Vorrei che i Nomadi vivessero anche senza di noi”

Senza di lui ci sono ancora: com’è andata?

“Io ero pessimista. Poi, le pressioni dei fratelli di Augusto , dei fan e della casa discografica mi fecero cambiare idea. Oggi posso dire di aver fatto bene ad andare avanti”

I Nomadi sopravvivranno anche a lei?

“No. L’avventura finirà con me. E’ molto difficile essere Nomadi”

Qual è la prima qualità che ci vuole?

"Working so much. Never stop "

BeppeCarletti

and promoted a group of those who consider the past?

"Who writes and speaks to us too often we do not know. Who is really close to us now change his mind. We are not nostalgic for the 60s, but the musicians who live in the present while having a great history. Nomads in the last twenty years I have sold 7 million records. How many can say the same? "

Who are your fans?

"Old and young. Often young people come from the speakers, because our songs are about faith and hope. Are full of values \u200b\u200b"

A Communist who believes in God Emilia?

"As a kid I was a choirboy, and up to ten years ago I went to mass. Then I came back and I let go of the doubts. Although, doing a lot of solidarity around the world, I often encounter great missionaries "How

Italy view from the stage of Nomads?

"Bella. It is not true, as we tell, that kids just think about the shit. Those who come to hear our participating charities are honest, serious, motivated. They are an integral part of our reality. And sometimes we also question, as last year, when we went to San Remo with the daughter of Sugar "

be nomadic it means to be against?

"Yes, we are always against the bad things and unjust. The cuts to the school, for example, "

Do you still believe in politics?

"Yes. And I still believe in people. Despite big disappointments, like D'Alema. After the Bicameral, he no longer exists for me. And we are many who think so "

What about the advance of the Northern League in Emilia?

"I'm not scared. What was left now they do it. I remember Diliberto, I've never voted, when he said "We must return to the factories." I would like to know why I'm leaving "

never would vote the League?

"In life you can never tell, though I like to be consistent. Of course, if I see that my become increasingly disgusting, why not? Matteo Salvini is my friend "

BeppeCarletti

It 's true that in 1968 the Communist Party intervened to make the show on TV Cantagiro?

"Yes. We presented in the stage of Ostia Song for a friend of Guccini, the story of a girl who died in an accident drive. Radaelli, the owner, told us that we would never have gone to video with that song. Certainly does not frighten us: we came from controversy God is dead ... Then they came to Rome, officials of the Communist Party that asked us to join them in via the Dark Shops. There, the leaders told us that that evening we sang our song on TV. And so it was. Everything here, "Why

recently sued Freak Antoni Skiantos?

"Steps we define a cover band. But he gave the zombies to our fans. Who is he to say such things? What he wrote the sbarbine? Come on .. "Because your

singer, Danilo Sacco, in 2009 he wanted to leave the group?

"He had a heart attack. Then we compared and felt wrong. Maybe he realized that fell from the stage of nomadic people, for he would be completely different "

The Nomads have heirs?

"No, impossible. Today everything is different "

If his children had made the musicians?

"My wife would be the opposite: it only takes one in the family. My son is a lawyer, my daughter got involved in politics: working in the Democratic Party, and the Provincial Council in Reggio Emilia "

What does it mean to age?

"I do not know. I am 64 years old, but I feel like a kid. Do not you see? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment