Sunday, February 6, 2011

Huge Facial.compilation

INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE FORNONI, reporter and auditor in a stronghold Leaguers "Politics is a well in which all draw, but that no one fills"

Fornoni George, accountant, reporter and until a few mesa mayor in a Northern League stronghold.

giorgio fornoni

What motivated you to apply?

"Young people of my country. They had formed the civic list "Slate together "to defeat the Northern League, who ruled for 15 years. I was preparing an investigation, when I received a phone call them: they wanted me mayoral candidate. I accepted because I love my country and I am convinced that young people should be given confidence. On June 7, 2009 I won with nearly 60% of the vote "

But in the end the City Council Ardesio (Bg) proved more hazardous than the Taliban or guerrillas in Africa met in his travels ..

"Eventually, yes. In October 2010 I was forced to resign. I removed the old building committee, made only by local professionals, with more children in council Municipal. It was too much, I replaced with the technicians. I have five of the enemy of my advisers, representatives of the Democratic Party and the UDC, which have joined forces with the League, so I have lost the majority "

What he learned in his 14 months as mayor?

"That government is very difficult: you have to give without expecting anything in return. Politics is a well in which all draw, but that no one fills up. I have given up salary as mayor and Report, I was rewarded by the enthusiasm of the boys'

What's left to Ardesio?

"First I stopped the excessive power of the League. I have nothing against the party, even though I have different views on some issues, like immigration, but it is not right that the coalition government for 15 years. Then I stopped the overbuilding and I founded a cultural association which has hosted figures like the writer Valerio Massimo Manfredi and survivors of the earthquake in Haiti. I brought stories and people light years away, the size, a bit 'closed, the mountain village. To stay healthy we must open ourselves to others and their experiences "

His vision of the world so international has been a winner against the closures Lega?

"Yes, travel has made me free from many constraints. I learned to go over some details about where it spends chi ha sempre vissuto in una piccola realtà. Ho uno sguardo globale e non particolare , al contrario di molti amministratori locali. Non ho bisogno del potere politico , per me quello che conta è poter esprimere il mio pensiero”

Qualche cosa che non è riuscito a fare?

“Avrei voluto creare nuovi spazi di ritrovo e far chiudere due cave che facevano gli interessi di pochi e non della comunità”

Cos’è per lei la politica?

“E’ il potere. se lo tieni per te può dare alla testa e fare del male , va messo a disposizione degli altri. Governare vuol dire mettersi al completo servizio della comunità”

E il giornalismo?

“E’ passione , voglia di conoscere , di andare sul posto. E’ il lavoro più bello del mondo , si basa sull’evoluzione , ti spinge ad oltrepassare il confine, reale e metaforico, per arrivare alla verità. Ti dà la possibilità di incontrare buoni e i cattivi”

Da 30 anni gira il mondo , qual è stato il suo reportage più bello?

“Forse quello sullo sfruttamento del petrolio nel Delta del Niger. Ci ho lavorato per anni ed è stato trasmesso la sera in cui ho vinto le elezioni , senza la mia firma , per rispettare la par condicio”.

Il personaggio that the most affected?

"The Dalai Lama, who promises to relinquish power to devote time to human rights, but also survived the Stalinist gulag Grigory Pomerance. A great man who knew how to deal with the pain with dignity and never sold to the Kremlin "

54062

What instead would like to meet?

"Nelson Mandela and Fidel Castro: I have missed by a whisker"

The story I would like to tell?

"I am preparing a work on monks and hermits. I can understand how, in this materialistic , a rinunciare alle cose terrene per dedicarsi solo a quelle spirituali. Vorrei sempre raccontare queste storie : uomini che sanno dominare l’istinto animale del possesso per dedicarsi agli altri. Sto pensando anche a un’inchiesta sui giornalisti russi uccisi e a un reportage sugli armeni”

Gira il mondo , ma torna sempre ad Ardesio. E’ il suo rifugio?

“E’ un porto sicuro in cui tornare , ma da cui poi devo ripartire. Per questo non voglio ricandidarmi , ma continuerò ad aiutare i ragazzi. Il momento più bello per me , però, è quello del viaggio , tra un punto di partenza e uno di arrivo. Alla fine sono un viandante”

0 comments:

Post a Comment