Thursday, March 3, 2011

Free Blue Prints Trailer

INTERVIEW SIMONA VENTURA" I'd like an island girl Papi. I guess that would last six months as the GF. And fills it, that's for sure "

Simona Ventura is in love. Her new boyfriend is named Gian Gerolamo Carraro (son of Nicola Carraro, husband della Venier). Si sono conosciuti pochi mesi fa . Lei stava con Alessandro Martorana , sarto di successo. Carraro era legato a una professionista del campo della moda. A Natale stavano già insieme, anche se a Miami è andata da sola.

“Cerca di capire. E’ presto per parlare. Voglio proteggere la persona che frequento . Non ama i riflettori , i fotografi. Non gli appartiene quel clamore , è un uomo molto discreto. Poi sai cosa ho imparato? Che l’amore cresce nel silenzio . Prima di rendere il mio amore per Bettarini ci ho messo sei mesi”

simona ventura

Però tutti parlano di questa nuova storia. Ci racconti qualcosa in più

"There are two things that push me to keep quiet. The first has to do with respect to those who stood by me until today and the other with common sense. I do not know what will happen in the future. So now I'm very well, I met a remarkable man with great values. Protective and decent man. I'd like to see step by step what was the fate for me in Serbian. Leaving, for once, the curiosity to other media "

She is most popular among women from the Italians and we hope to exclude from his life when he met the man of her dreams: young, handsome, rich without wives and children?

"I wish I could. We are two people very similar. Inwardly, I mean. We are alike and that means a lot to me "

presented it to him her friend Mara Venier, the wife of the father?

"I met him long ago, but nothing had happened between us. I saw him again later. And I felt that I wanted to know him better "

She was one year with another person: it was difficult to close with that relationship?

"I am 45 years old, working as a mule, nine months a year. I had a wonderful relationship with Alexander. I discovered the couple. Doing new things in two. I had to calm him, affection and emotions. He taught me to trust a man again. I was not quite natural, I had to shoulder too much suffering, many disappointments. I will always be grateful. But I'm not a hypocrite and never will be. When I realized that my feelings were more spread out I took the time. And I came back singles. With all that implies "

His mother Anna was very close to her ex: How did you react?

"My mother, with all mothers, only wants my happiness"

Because when engaged his men seem bothered by the curiosity of the media and then, when the story ends, they all feel the need to give interviews to about you?

"I wonder that too" As

envisions its future?

"family"

simona ventura 2

would be ready to become a mother again?

"Never say never. I love my children, I feel that all three have a huge need me and are always willing to yield me to work. I love children and I would never grow. Nicholas was hurt in the leg a few days ago, I took him to the hospital and I saw that swelled. I felt incredible tenderness, he is in full adolescence, appeared to be child again. I like to take care of him. It 's another since the fall: less arrogant, more in need of pampering. Jack it's like me, identical. Same character, same desire to be always somewhere else with his head. Then there is Catherine. Immense joy. He understands why I'm happy? What am I missing? "

Beware, always believing, never give up, back straight and head high, knowing how to fall but not so much raise: he has always found a mantra for every new edition of the famous island that was a bit 'also what happened to her. For the Island has something in mind?

"The competition with Big Brother will more adrenaline in the program and the challenge excites me. Last year I realized that we were not the most, now I know we're in perfect shape. Autorale The group is very strong and are great competitors. We chose relatives. Category that represents our country. Each of them has very special stories, full of implications and meanings. Moving stories, exciting. Think Walter Garibaldi, grandson of the hero of two worlds. And Balotelli's sister, Abigail, speaks Brescia Brescia better than a doc, she also symbol of the new multiracial Italy "

And the famous?

"There is a stragafi"

Please?

"Where's My Car A, as they say in Milan a stragafi m, Raffaella Fico. He offered a high price for her virginity long ago, I can not wait to tease a bit 'as only I know do. E 'in the name of an island and physicality of youth "Nothing

Papi-girl?

"I'd like to make an island of Popes girl. I guess that would last six months as the GF. And fills it, that's for sure "

She was a guest at a party at Villa Certosa of the President. If you remember the girls spoken of in these days?

"There was a lot of people, non ne ricordo nessuna. Trovo Berlusconi davvero un tipo simpatico. Mi ha cantato Stay with me perché allora ero un giudice di X Factor. Era interessato alla mia opinione in maniera cantora, ovviamente”

Draghi, vergini: lei che pensa?

“Io non ci trovo nulla di nuovo in quello che sta accadendo, certe donne hanno sempre cercato la scorciatoia. Mi fa tristezza questa Ruby. Idem Noemi Letizia. Quando le luci si spengono , cosa resta a loro? Un viso stravolto dalla chirurgia e l’infanzia annegata nel botox”

Non c’è solo questo , e lo sa bene

“Francamente vorrei che la politica si occupasse di altro. Che l’opposizione would stop attacking Berlusconi for his private life. I wish there were reforms, political debates, projects, alternatives. Not only young girls willing to do anything. Also because the Italians are really bored, feel the need for everyone else. Air cleaner "

not see the anger does not get many-talented, as she has had to make a big mess?

"How come they go. Remains on the scene only if you do something. And I'm always here, "

simona-ventura-isola-dei-famosi

Here where? That is, returns to Mediaset?

"It 's too early to talk about it. I am un'aziendalista iron, Rai I have always valued and respected. A Mediaset but I was born, is a bit 'as my home. I just know where they are, are doing everything possible so that will last "

The fact is that, although he had always said they no longer want an agent, they chose one that is home to Mediaset, Franchino Tuzio

" I no longer want to think only at work, I prefer that there be a professional to think about it. So I have more time for me. The weather, that yes that is precious "

Then you look at just one second behind

" redo everything, but this time counting up to 10 "

0 comments:

Post a Comment