Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can You Get Electrolysis While Pregnant

Quesito: rinuncia volontaria fringe benefit.

My husband and I work in the same company in Milan and we have as a fringe benefit to use an apartment guesthouse (about 6 years I and my husband of 12 years).
Wanting to live elsewhere (California), we proposed to our company the surrender of the apartment in exchange for work from home.
The company agreed, but does not guarantee that the work from home will be a solution for a long time, so if we were to move back to Milan
would we be without our apartment that would lead to an increase in costs having to pay us the individual ' apartment.

I wanted to know if the company in case of applications for our return is required to reassign the fringe benefits, or if giving
independently to the fringe benefit, the company is required to recognize "something more" payroll
a result of this great savings for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment