Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vedio Of Uterus Of Dog

Ambrosia" I do not say that, for some time, after knowing that luck is not with Rai, I had to always reinvent

Marco Bellocchio has conceived a stage adaptation for his first, irreverent, film" Fists in the pocket. " The Ambra Angiolini spetaccolo see in the role of the morbid, phlegmatic and accomplice Giulia and Pier Giorgio Bellocchio, Marco's son, in the paranoid and criminal Alessandro. He talks about Amber.

Ambra Angiolini

Ambra , dopo tante opportunità del cinema , quest’occasione teatrale ha un suo bel peso..

“Altro che . Non faccio che dire , da tempo, che dopo aver conosciuto la fortuna con Non è la Rai , ho dovuto sempre reinventarmi. Ma ho la testa dura. L’incontro con Bellocchio e col suo lato dark della famiglia, della religione, della politica e dell’amore, io lo volevo a tutti i costi. Detti il peggio di me ai provini per Vincere , ma lui mi ha coinvolto nel cortometraggio La monaca , e lì m’ha anticipato l’idea de I pugni in tasca a teatro. Ho accettato subito l’operazione , con atteggiamento naturale, senza pesantezze , mettendo game in twenty years. Because today, you know, I'm 33 and I started at 13 .. "

on the rails traveling to his relationship with the author Bellocchio?

"I have reports very cautious, reserved. Avoid calling. The important thing is to act and give meaning to his words. Paradoxically, I'm lucky. I think he is quite difficult to be untied from the experience of the film, while I deal with situations and characters found them very timely "

Now how would this present?

"A wash your dirty linen in the family, including deviations absurd, in a sort of sick isolation from the world, without that claustrophobic madhouse with its horrors is investigated with models of Vespa or an episode of the Matrix "

And how do you deal with Julia's character?

"First of all we must take the female performers are not obvious gestures of the sixties, a poise mixed with something dark or elegant. My Giulia manic attention to itself, you change many times, and depth that she does not want to find out first. E 'aware that his core live better in a cage like a canary. E 'glossy surface. Counts for a lot is not said. Giulia is also attractive because the brothers is not a precise maintaining distances. Turn bare feet and I love that I have removed 12 heels, I walk and I feel in another way, to the point where behind a panel I sunbathe naked

identifications do not ask, but there Its a moment that feels?

"Yes, in a silent scene is left alone with Leo, the brother who is not pure good, I'm angry and turn on the music at full volume, until a rock bursts, and then I unleashed in a violent and grotesque dance. This release represents me very well, do something of yours, compelling, that others do not look. There, my heart beats "

ambraangiolini

She is at ease for some time, with the director of Fists in the pocket ....

"Stefania De Santis was my forerunner, the one that I washed the Roman and not know since the age of Not Rai, my teacher of elocution and drama, one that hath ... without the diaphragm to discover where to go to the gynecologist, adding voice high and low tones, accents and zeta sweet, one that introduced me to Shakespeare and Sophocles' Antigone "

In fact she has done theater. .

"Sure. I worked ' in off Roman hop took part in a Duchess of Amalfi, Webster, directed by Nuccio Siano, and then to Menecmis staged at Segesta, the musical about Baptists on Emotions. But the new effort, I developed a year in the monologue The Mysterious Disappearance of W Stefano Benni, directed by Giorgio Gallione, who then will take up the autumn of 2011 a change of pace "

0 comments:

Post a Comment