twinkle in his eyes Maurizia Cacciatori, volleyball blue, in early February that will give birth to her firstborn. A child who love to crown basketball player Francesco Orsini. After six years in the English Championship them decided to stop
"For a while, 'at least, I want only my mother. I am twenty years the world traveler. "
The name chosen for the child (Carlos Maria) is also a tribute to his Spain?
"too. I still have home in Palma de Mallorca. that is my corner of paradise. But above all we wanted a name that did come out in the Convention. There are times when a child does not seem to be able to call in another way that Edward, then there is the Year of Matthew, etc. of George. We wanted a baby of our own: this, mostly South American and seems like to me and to Francis. And 'the fruit of long reflection "
Let's step back. Let's talk about Francesco
"We met in the summer of Forte dei Marmi 2009. Guilt or merit of friends in common. Our story started very slowly, because of me. Two years ago, I saw my marriage fail. I bore all the blame, so typical of my character. Sure, it's hard to admit that a marriage has come to an end. But what can I do if I do not like half-measures? When the story with my ex-husband Santiago Toledo has been in crisis, I would not do as many couples who go out of form, even if the story is over. But how? Life is one, you can not drag a story pretending that everything is in place. Well, after that experience I thought that at my age, I would not even love. I said to myself "Accustomed as they are to get along alone, I did not need anyone, let alone in m'imbarco another story '. It is bad to say but I am one who can really stand on its own, that does not need to rely on another person. Instead Francis was good because I've never been put under pressure, was never intrusive. He left me my space and my time. He knew how to wait. Won me over with his character, his confidence in himself and, even with its sweetness "
And he changed?
"Completely. I never wanted to constraints, which I lived as a hippy, now I've become supertradizionalista. So that for this child that is yet to come into the world, already I worry that sooner or later, may wanted to leave away from home. I had my way, it should first girlfriend in 40 years! And he says that one, not even of age, had already taken flight
ipertradizionalista So it will be a mother?
"I think so. It does effect me because, as an example, I have my mother that I had in 20 years and has always been a mom sprint. And so I always imagined that would be me. In fact, until the pregnancy test, damn if I was unconventional "
What has combined with the test?
"First I must say that I believed that, at 37 years, is that you get pregnant the first time. It must have been luck or maybe I have to really thank the Lord, but in short, we had just started to say "yes, we try to do by a son, who now find myself with a delay .. Impatient as I am, and always on the go as usual, I buy a pregnancy test in a chemist's Malpensa airport. I do the test there in the toilet of the airport, I just can not wait. Then, not happy, because I want to be certain of the significance of those colored lines, I do? Block the first person that passes out of the bathrooms, a distinguished gentleman, "Excuse me , secondo lei sono incinta?”. “Faccia un po’ vedere… Ma congratulazioni!”, fa lui disponibile e professionale. In un secondo mi ritrovo tra sconosciuti che mi abbracciano e mi fanno gli auguri. Il tutto, sempre davanti ai bagni di Malpensa. Mamma mia, che scarica di adrenalina! Dovevo partire per Madrid , ma sarei potuta anche finire a Tokyo senza accorgermene. E pensare che io alle emozioni sono abituata. ma come quella mattina mai! Tanto che non ho resistito , ho subito chiamato Francesco e glielo detto così , per telefono “Sai la novità? Diventerai papà”.
E in questi mesi Francesco come si è comportato?
“E’ stato fondamentale. Mi ha tenuta con i piedi per terra. Mi ha tranquillizzata , anche riguardo al parto, mi ha troncato sul nascere tutte le paure che mi sono venute fuori i primi mesi. Mesi a cui tra tutte le analisi che ti fanno fare e la novità della gravidanza, studi il tuo corpo, impari a conoscere te stessa, come mai prima nella vita”
Un vero sant’uomo?
“Non esageriamo. Io sono una diavolina, i santi non mi piacciono…”
Mostrate con orgoglio l’ecografia. Impazienti di vederlo?
“Altroché. Io sono abituata a giocare una partita alla settimana. Una sfida lunga nine months for me it's like lasted nine years. I'm not really able to handle the wait. Then, I became anxious for Carlos Maria, I really want to give him the best, give it everything. This is why I also decided to keep the cells in the umbilical cord. Should be great, should serve to heal. Pity that in Italy there is no clarity on this issue. For this reason, cherish a clinic in Leipzig
Force that we have now. In early February are around the corner.
"In fact, I really ready. Maybe too much. Maybe for me, this child would grow even too flawed. We think Francis to restrain "
Confess : The most useless thing that he bought?
"Of all full of whimsical hanging lace. When I saw them I felt ... I had them! "
Before being born Carlos Maria has completely changed his life. What next?
"When will all be born to him and his dad. For the first time in my life I'll stop, I will focus only on the private life. Otherwise we put them in the world to do these blessed children if we are dealing with? Then, perhaps, a few years, will take up at least my work as a television commentator. But now I want to enjoy this new, sweet family
0 comments:
Post a Comment