Senicar Nina, born in 1985, and trusts in addition to the fact that women must use the side C (C as Brain).
"I come from a country where there has been too much violence in general, but even more against women. During the war, while their husbands fought in the army, the wives left alone at home all has happened. "
know women who have been raped?
"No, but I am aware, ever since I was little, that violence against women exists. This is why I decided to contribute to the awareness campaign "
E 'was tissue paper. Did not help the image of the woman object?
"It 's so. But unfortunately in the entertainment world (and not only in Italy) the woman was seen primarily as an object on display. It's up to us to discover that we have the intelligence, sensitivity .. If there are a host and a presenter, you will never put a dress or punished superclass like him will see something. It happens to be when there is television, because we women have a sensuality and seductiveness instinctive. E 'wrong, however, that only points on this. Then perhaps be replaced by one that shows more, or have a breast or legs better "
What do we do with its calendars? The latest was last year ...
"Never in the roof or sit outside. A model or spokesperson for some companies I posed in costume for their calendars for promotional purposes, not for the newspaper. And I did one for charity "
What do you think of so many aspiring showgirl who attend Casa Berlusconi?
"In my country the problems of politics, economy, are a common occurrence in Italy ... you are definitely better
But some party does not betray a lack of consideration of women?
"Yes, this is true. But I see women who offer their body. They should know, however, that the reputation obtained by certain streets last few months. Instead, sometimes, looking for visibility at all costs, even giving scandal with their revelations "
reveal And if something really happened?
"Everyone makes their own choices. You decide if joining a cosa scandalosa o no. Insomma, darei la colpa anche a queste ragazze : non si può addossarla tutta solo al maschio”
Lei è mai stata invitata a un party a casa di un politico?
“Mai, in tutta la mia vita. Perciò, insisto , molto dipende da come una ragazza si pone , dai compromessi che è disposta a fare. Io studiavo all’università e poi avevo tanta voglia di lavorare prima come modella , poi con la televisione . Non avrei avuto nemmeno il tempo… Poi sono stata fortunata a non capitare negli ambienti sbagliati”
Ha conosciuto Berlusconi?
“Sì, a una festa di compleanno. Ho scambiato qualche parola with him about Serbia. I asked him when he joined the European Union and he has responded nicely. He showed great kindness, since then I have never met. Nor have I ever been to other politicians. Once, at an exhibition in Milan, I have presented Formigoni, who was also very good person "
in the past was inseparable from Ezio Greggio. Now she is engaged?
"Hot off the Island, I traveled throughout Italy with Velone. Even today I have little time to myself and therefore others. Girlfriend would be a commitment that I could not fulfill. But this does not mean that my heart beats for someone "
Novità di lavoro?
“Due, molto belle. Una per il cinema, l’altra per la tv. Ma ancora non posso parlarne…”
Superstiziosa?
“Prudente”
0 comments:
Post a Comment