Il New York Times la descrive come una “Volcanically Beautiful” (Bellezza esplosiva). Giovanna Mezzogiorno è stata inserita tra le migliori interpreti nelle previsioni per gli Oscar per “Vincere”. E’ stata , inoltre, premiata dai critici americani come best actress. (Miglior attrice).
“E’ una gran bella soddisfazione anche perché è passato tanto time, it is like the wake long after the criticism the film in beautiful America. Of course, we expected that Italy then appointed him to the Oscars, but was chosen Baar. No recriminations, some decisions are beyond the logic of more. "
Why "Winning" much like the Americans?
"I think we have surprised them, they did not expect a film from Italy so hard, brutal, and that no discounts and even provocative in terms of image and language. They consider it a kind of masterpiece, which has no cunning or wink or a postcard images to which the cinema italiano li ha abituati”
Che rapporto c’è stato con Marco Bellocchio?
“Posso dire con la sicurezza che è nata una profonda fiducia reciproca, senza la quale un film così non sarebbe stato possibile. Io so che lui sa di avere in me una grandissima alleata. Con lui avevo fatto un provino per “La balia” , non era andato bene. Una cosa che mi rende felice è che il primo film di Marco su una donna è proprio “Vincere”. Con il personaggio di Ida Dalser fa un viaggio nella maternità , nella sessualità e in tutta la complessità dell’universo femminile”
Suo padre, Vittorio aveva lavorato con Bellocchio in "Doom" and finally exploded on the set against the presence of the psychoanalyst Massimo Fagioli. Remember anything that period?
"I only remember her daughter, had 13.14 years and during that time I was in Rome with my father and I often went on set, I was doing homework in his trailer. I remember the effort that was working, but I did not have the maturity to confront him on professional issues. Personal experience I have had a legacy of adventure. Besides, I've met another Bellocchio over those years and the success in America I am especially pleased for him, is a great satisfaction and revenge for Cannes, where he was a big disappointment for us all not to win awards. But last year I was on the jury at Cannes and I understand that the logic of the premiums are difficult to explain, the choices are the result of compromises and balances "
She could perform in English and French, but mainly works in Italian cinema . It 's a choice?
"In recent years I have preferred to stay here mainly for family reasons. Work for 15 years, I think I gave my contribution to Italian cinema, but without sacrificing my life. I have been a lot with my mother. The last year has worsened and is not the end of October. I am happy to be her was near "
With her mother, actress Cecilia Sacchi, she created the award Vittorio Mezzogiorno
"I care a lot, and not just the memory of my father. I think that in this difficult moment for Italy and with a policy so indifferent to culture, in our small, continue to strive for quality. And there are many around our country to value companies, such as the Teatro di Legno that we awarded this year with the young actress Lucia Mascino. The award is hosted by the Giffoni Film Festival, and together we want to do many other things. Do not give up "
His latest film is" Basilicata coast to coast, a small cult
"I had a great time, after" win ", after" The first line "I needed a breath of fresh air. For me now to alternate hard and intense film with the lightness of comedy has become a necessity "
And now?
"I'm working on a project for television. I'd also go back to work in theater, the first love. But I have no trouble "
It 's true that Napoli fans?
"My favorite cities are Naples and Milan. Naples because I feel my father is his imprint in the first ten years of my life. Then I moved to the north, the city of Milan is my mother. Supporter unleashed maybe not, but if he wins I'm happy Napoli "
0 comments:
Post a Comment