Elisabetta Canalis
His ego as bear the indifference of others?
"My ego is fine, better than usual"
Not a bit 'of envy for the successes of his companion?
"Usually within a couple of males are suffering from the campaign stronger. I consider myself a very lucky woman who is a great example of talent, dedication and passion for their work. Being with him makes me not only happy but also a push to improve in everything I do, I'm proud of him and not only in professional But because it opened my eyes to issues like Darfur. He, with sacrifice, went to hell, using his celebrity to draw attention to America and the world the catastrophe of civil war that could explode "
describes him as a nerd?
"Not at all. The thing I like most is the lightweight. We have everything you need to be happy. Do not waste the opportunity "
knows that is giving pain to many people?
"Please?"
She and Clooney are the largest generator of envy of the world. In fact, the gossip, and she wants him gay camouflage cover
"I find it distasteful any answer to this question. I can assure you that is completely Italian invention, created by comradely jokes that he, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon will do for years, and I assure you: if they are many and heavy ... but someone in Italy wanted to take everything seriously. When our story began, I decided to just be discreet, not to mention it. What I regret is that sometimes my discretion has been mistaken for arrogance, and then after I was beaten. It could be a reason. However, our environment if they feel all the colors, if you're famous you always have to be or drugs or gay or recommended, or all three things together, because for many it is simply unacceptable that a happy, lucky, and maybe start a career with a family still intact. But perhaps these legends serve to mythologizing the characters even more. at the bottom of the normality of no interest to anyone and would not get by the tabloid press "
Antonia Act told us to" go back I betroth a famous, so then it presents Sanremo
"No, really? It made me think that many complimented a few years ago was so cute "
in the past has said he hates two things, insects and men's hairs, and then his partner are completely without hair. Clooney also had to obey the law of the blade?
"My God, help, this will not answer ever. No, no, no. Please, we go beyond "
right. He received the compliments of Massimo Boldi for his performance in the play A Christmas Wedding Planner
"I was glad. Max is kind. Other times I've come September cove there was a lot more tension "
When not in the cast of cinepanettoni going to see them?
"At the movies I just prefer to rent the DVD"
Okay, what is your favorite movie?
"I like strange films, I was fascinated by The Soul by Roberto Faenza. It 's the love story between Jung and a patient
Tim Burton, the Coen Brothers Hollywood is a fascinating and intellectually. Would you like to ..
"Sure, I'd work for them, if that's what he wants to ask, but I do not believe to be worthy of any film. For years I've done television. I have to learn and try, like everyone else "
Among those who turned Clooney there is one who loves in particular?
"Michael Clayton and Good Night and Good Luck, which is used in American universities to explain the importance of press freedom. It 'something that George should be very proud. It would be nice to use it from us "
Why?
"I'll answer with a question: do you think the press is truly independent, does not have any type of packaging? I think it's evident in our country suffer from a complicated situation "
In the U.S. many stars openly take sides in elections. Why not do it too now?
"I never nascosto le mie idee. ma fare propaganda a destra o a sinistra solo perché sono un personaggio pubblico non è una cosa che condivido. Mi riconosco di più nella destra anche se ora costa parecchio ammetterlo, vista la situazione politica che abbiamo. Preferisco espormi di più su singoli temi importanti : il riconoscimento delle coppie omosessuali, il sostegno agli immigrati che vogliono lavorare legalmente e dare ai propri figli un’istruzione come noi ai nostri , il futuro dell’Italia è multietnico grazie a Dio e l’America in questo è un grande esempio, infine la tutela degli animali e l’inasprimento delle pene per i maltrattamenti . Ora decida lei dove schierarmi”
In Italia si parla molto girls who sell themselves for a position, maybe on TV
"I do not think we are the only country where this happens, but my room is full of people who work honestly. The rest is woodland that has short-term popularity, the public is not stupid and decide whom to send back and who's not "
There will be differences between those in Italy who does this work in the U.S.
" The key here is that the actor in America is a profession like any other, many golf well acted in several productions for a lifetime without ever becoming a movie star and background. It 's a job for which they must be prepared, not mess and there are spintarelle taking, otherwise all the wives and the sons of big stars and they would just rather not. However, if you're good, you have a huge industry that welcomes you "
We
instead ..." ... less people, less than container production, and many programs that are machines to make audiences and sell advertising. I understand that all the tv can not be like that of Fazio or Mentana, but perhaps we need a little 'courage'
That?
"groped could give some more content, even risking to lose a bit 'of plays. Often you bet only on vulgarity. I would like a more educational television, what harm would it be? At the end we all gain, and who makes the viewer, or who can only see the channels of the satellite for a fee, and others resign themselves to everything that pass RAI and Mediaset "
you today is a different life, but once the clubs and players in Milan ..
"I attended in the sense that soccer players have been engaged to Christian Vieri, I went to the premises, I was even twenty years, but the money earned through my work so I preferred to travel alone, in total freedom. I have visited many countries, but have always been in love with America . It 's been a long time, you do stupid things and experiences, and it is right to grow and change "
He said he did not want children, changed her mind on this?
"No, I do not see myself surrounded by children, I've never seen"
The film's title that played, I'm getting married at Christmas , is evocative?
"Not a bit ', and now I'm okay. My life is complete, with George and our three dogs. Maybe I could add a fourth. I have two adopted at the shelter in Los Angeles and would love to accommodate power, temporarily, other orphans ... but I see hard "
What is the craziest thing he said in an interview?
"Boh .. that the photos were of my calendar art "
0 comments:
Post a Comment