Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tounge Gums Are Swollen

INTERVIEW WITH SENSITIVE ROSEMARY ALTEA" People think that the Church is the enemy of sensitive

Rosemary Altea is a psychic, known in the Maurizio Costanzo Show. He has written a new book, "miracles happen", where he tells a series of meetings, of course, between living and dead, many set in Italy.

altea_rosemary

This book seems written specifically for the Italian public. It 's so?

"Yes: My editor asked me to dedicate more time to my meetings and my experiences in your country. So for readers will be easier to identify with "

special memories of Italy?

"A TV show where they put me in comparison to a lord, or something, which specializes in exorcisms. Unfortunately I do not remember the title of the program nor the name of that person, but if you ask my press office will tell him (a special tg1 ndb). They hoped that argument, instead we found ourselves in agreement. Eventually, I said that I considered a disciple of Christ. No one would ever expect. People think that the Church is the enemy of sensitive

's so. And she knows

"Yet many within the Church believe in what I do: the problem is that sometimes I think it is a task only for the priests. And, anyway, not always my experience with the priests were so positive. Once in Rome, during a meeting with a group of parents who had lost their children, a mother told me that a priest had asked her a large sum of money to "put his daughter on top of the list of requests for healing."

In the end even she gets paid to put customers in touch with the souls of the dead

"But I do not promise anything. In fact, I always start by saying "If it does not give you back the money"

Però non si può dimostrare che abbia funzionato

“Quello che intendo è: se non sei soddisfatto di quello che ti ho detto , o se non sei convinto. Ma preferirei non parlare di quanti soldi chiedo”

Veramente l’ho già visto sul suo sito. C’è scritto che, in seguito alla crisi economica , ha abbassato le tariffe da 500 a 300 a consulto

“Vero. E in alcuni casi non chiedo nulla”

Ha visto il film Hereafter ( parla di un uomo- sensitivo che rinuncia ai soldi per fare il ponte tra noi e all’aldilà ndb)?

“Bel film , but are a little 'disappointed'

In what sense?

"I wanted to show people how to better what they see. What I, in fact, I can only describe. But it's interesting that Clint Eastwood has done a film like this. Up to twenty years ago no one would admit to believing in the possibility of communicating with the dead. And now people talk about it quietly "

His favorite movie on this subject?

"Ghost tells exactly how it works. And the Sixth Sense (with Bruce Willis ndb). If you remove the fact that the film is a male, history the sixth sense is my story. The producer says he was inspired by the story of a medium that is now dead. Possible, but if you read my book (his autobiography A long ladder to heaven ndb), will see that the plot is virtually identical "

EyeTVSnapshot960

Still on the subject of his life in book alludes vaguely to quite serious problems he has faced recently

"many,"

Health matters

"Some time ago I had a kidney removed and then about three years ago, I came the one remaining kidney cancer. Forward calculations also suffer from that, just because of cancer, can not be removed. I get a moment, a moment later I'm so sick of having to go to the hospital in the throes of terrible pain. I do not think I will die soon, at least not in my plans, but there's nothing I can do to return as before. For years, I follow a strict diet and I always carry with me a bottle of Vicodin in case you should have a crisis "

also his assistant to take everything conned

" My daughter was hospitalized in intensive care, was very serious and in danger of dying, then it was my turn to have those health problems which I mentioned earlier. For a long time I could not follow my business and she took the opportunity to rob me. It was not easy to prove, but is now in prison "

all right then?

"for nothing. No one knows exactly how much money to have removed because together alò money has disappeared, all the documentation. And I still have many problems to be solved by the Treasury "

Some might say that at least it's funny that a psychic is not aware of having been cheated

" I tell you something else. That what has happened to me is yet another demonstration that all in life through dramatic moments and that everyone at least once, we thought we would be unable to survive. But in the end, however, we make it "

0 comments:

Post a Comment