The Conscente writes on my wall and that of my friends in the Jewish religion:
"Jews are not only citizens of hell ... its a race they are living beings ... just cursed. "
" Jews are neither a race they are human beings ... the biggest problem in the world .... where they put their roots are always break out war ... damn ... I do not take bad but I think so. "
Meir dear you are a poor, mentally ill ... you Jews do not accept that someone is on your side ... you are always at war with everybody, you're the warlords managed to organize anything from the war, it is likely as they say, you have something more ... Show tuttoù in your brain than the rest of the people and what do you stronger ... not ashamed for what they are doing to those poor Palestinians? In truth I have a little exaggerated, do not hate you but at the same time you do not judge, indeed. Answer me this question a bit ... I did not want to offend anyone but my thoughts about the Jews is that ... I do not like ... sorry ... do not take me wrong but I think so with all due respect of cose.Cara Maria Palombo not harbor hatred for anyone, you do not spend too much with your opinions and do not rhetoric ... Hitler has nothing to do, is not one of my favorites, but ... in all ways Hitler was not worse than Stalin, remember well, or Videla and Pinochet ... all beasts at the edge of the thinkable. Dear Rita I'm not ashamed of what I wrote even though I may have overdone it a little, I repeat ... Do not take me wrong but those people, how about for years in this part I do not like ... do not make us a novel, but Mourinho has fired the big udience and fate, but if his thoughts were and what we want to do? sorry if I offended all ipocraticizzate but not all for you to see beautiful and thoughtful
"the synagogues at home as the mosques in the Arab countries must be ... rabbis, copellette head are not part of the history and Italian tradition is ... ra e le è in asia dunque NON DEVE partecipare a nessuna competizione sportiva legata all'europa...per caso non vi vogliono in asia?"
14 giugno alle ore 17.56
non mi interesa quello che vuoi sapere di me...io te lo dico in faccia senza tanti giri come fai tu...hai fatto trope domande e tutte illogiche...i palestinesi mi danno tenerezza e pena e per questo propendo per loro...poi se propio lo vuoi sapere io non sono antisemita...non mi interassano niente tutti i discorsi sugli ebrei....GLI EBREI NON MI PIACCIONO E BASTA...NON MI CERCARE MAI PIU'...non voglio parlare con nessun ebreo, va bene? voi ebrei siete come gli zingari...scappate da tutte le parti...e se qualcuno non sta con voi non lo accettate. NO ME EMPORTA NADA LA HISTORYA DE LOS JUDIOS...VALE....non meriti nemmeno che ti saluto.
Io scrivo al conoscente:
Alessandro buongiorno,
Ho aspettato qualche giorno per metabolizzare quanto hai scritto, di cui , sopra ho fatto un copia incolla prima di cancellarti perché mi sono vergognato nel leggere sulla mia bacheca questo cumulo di insulti feroci e questo coacervo di scempiaggini che non stanno né i cielo né in terra ma in un limbo popolato da incubi nel quale, mi sono chiesto, come tu possa esserci finito.
Nel 1967 quando mi sono sposato nella Chiesa di Ceparana with your distant relative, you were probably a little boy so I do not know if you remember the famous war of six days in which to pre-emptive move, the Israelis have against all the Arab armies once again a coalition against them at the time I was Vice-President Young Italy is the line of MSI was to have a national profile pro Arab, well, I who had enrolled in 59 I left because I disagreed. In August of that year reached the family in Benghazi, my father came to predicting the airport and get home past the shops of the Jews in Libya, just one of the Friend Bedussa, gutted, burned, looted! I realized at that moment why I disagree a few months before and 14 years of Arab and Muslim countries: Libya, Algeria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Morocco, Egypt, Malaysia and Indonesia, Senegal, Gabon and Nigeria have made me understand many things and have strengthened, if any were needed, my feeling of absolute support to the cause of Jewish, Zionist Israelis consider myself a citizen of hell, without race, a sub human, a curse word! Maybe because my last name is the name of a plant gum originating in Syria is of Jewish origin or perhaps simply because I recognize the Jews 2,000 years of suffering which the world has reserved for them out of envy, jealousy, greed, malice, pure and raw and empathy I also after the final solution designed and developed by Germany and its allies would have told you enough!
2 are the acts of the Fascist government that I have always questioned: the promulgation of racial laws: the betrayal of the Italian Jewish religion who supported fascism and even before to the Italian soldiers of the Jewish faith who have heroically sacrificed during the First World War and even before them by their fathers who have died in various wars of independence .... And going to war when even fools know that we had bled against the advance of communism in Spain and in the sad occupation of Ethiopia 'that our soldiers would have had every right to roll around on the beach of Fregene and not at Bir El Gobi to avoid the enemy tanks!
Not all fascists, luckily, have endorsed this iniquitous racial shame, however, not opposed by the Vatican, and between them I want to remind the governor Italo Balbo, Libya and Giorgio Perlasca a volunteer in Spain and 44 in Hungary, thanks to a pass Franco took the cittadinnza and self-appointed English Consul and put thousands of Hungarian Jews to safety ... ... ... granting them English citizenship under a law enacted 30 years by the government of fascist sympathies of José Primo de Rivera!?!
Sono nato nel 46 en el 51 ho iniziato la prima elementare dalle suore a la Spezia, proprio in Piazza Brin al lato della cattedrale. Ricordo perfettamente che per 5 anni di seguito, la settimana che precedeva il venersi santo le suore ci davano un crocefisso da portare a casa e accompagnavano questo gesto dicendoci : Pregate per Il povero Gesú che i cattivi Ebrei hanno ucciso ¡!!!
Con quest’altro aneddoto chiudo : 1991 da poco arrivato in Cile tra i varii italiani ivi residenti ne conosco uno molto ben introdotto nell’ambito degli architetti e degli specifiers, molto cameratescamente si offre per presentarmeli ed in effetti incomincio a girare con lui. Qualche settimana dopo mi invita a pranzo a casa sua e while his wife is bustling in the kitchen, sipping a pisco sour, speaking of this and that, I do not remember why and wherefore, he began to speak ill of the Jews, Holocaust denial to expressions letting go ... ... I watched it, I put the glass, I apologized to the wife and I went out and since then no longer existed. I've lost some business ... but I felt good about myself even now and he repeated calmly.
I hope you can reflect on the "enormous" and the evil you have made and think again! You hope so.
Andrew Storace
PS: I am attaching a letter from another citizen of hell!
For Lucchinelli
I am sending this letter by Mr. Storace 'cause I do not have your e-mail. I still had a chance to read his views on facebook and this spurred me to write not to offend or criticize it because 'in reality, the criticisms can only hurt people with a definite sense of dignity'.
The fact that she Serb and anti-Semitic feelings 'concern, I would say disastrous, and forgotten our origins and' sad. If you were well informed historically, remember that without the Jews would not have a Christian church, but time devoted to the gods. Without Christianity 'a good part of Italian history and the world would not exist, as there is the countless works of art of the most' famous painters and sculptors, writers, scientists, astronomers, doctors, and the list 'too long. Imagine that this opportunity would be devastating.
Without the Jews there would be no vaccines or cures for many diseases that have guess saved part of his family ... without which perhaps you would not be here to say squalid and unhappy feelings towards a group of people that nothing have done, except to enrich his world. Any
pregiudizio e' meschino se ci pensa bene, perche' alla fine riflette la nostra di natura, di che tempera siamo fatti, che nobilta' d'animo abbiamo. Nutrire
pregiudizi non certo arricchisce la nostra anima, senza contare che infierendo contro gli Ebrei, inferiamo contro Gesu', i suoi genitori, perche' anche se lei forse vuole dimenticare i fatti, Gesu, Giuseppe e Maria, nacquero, vissero e morirono da Ebrei, non Cristiani e non Cattolici.
Penso che forse potrebbe usare le sue energie in maniera produttiva verso la soluzione della pedofilia nel clero, i maneggi finanziari del Vaticano, il traffico dei bambini nel mondo, gli abusi delle donne in Italia, feed the hundreds of millions of people who muiono of hunger, cure AIDS and cancer, ousting the corrupt politicians, to give refuge to the disinherited, the answer to the scourge of drugs, etc etc etc. .. there are so 'many things to do Lucarelli , who squandered emotions to hate the Jews seems a bleak way to use your time.
I would ask a favor, just 'cause it's vile opinion of the Jews? I do not have to explain to me 'cause I do not must, but he has to himself, to arrive at the origin of his hatred, maybe eventually it would find that what I feel and' based on ancient hatreds of other people who influenced him but no longer have 'place in his heart, after that you'll find' the serenity 'it deserves.
mirella a. Sehl
0 comments:
Post a Comment