Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wonderful Birthday Messages For Boss

Go fuck yourself. You are a liar and a scoundrel


D'Alema alla puntata di Ballarò (Italyphotopress)

ROMA - «Vada a farsi fottere. Lei è un bugiardo e un mascalzone. Pagato per fare il difensore d'ufficio del governo». Ci sono stati un paio di minuti al calor bianco a Ballarò tra Massimo D'Alema e Alessandro Sallusti, condirettore del Newspaper. The discussion was initiated by the resignation of Minister Scajola, has moved into alleged political favors to the purchase and rental of support that would benefit. Sallusti referred the matter to the Director of the Republic, Ezio Mauro, and the same D'Alema, who immediately countered that it paid the rent of the houses "at prices of rent control." But the tones are immediately raised.

AFFITTOPOLI - Sallusti D'Alema accused of 'moralism' and then making a comparison between the story of Scajola and the so-called "affittopoli 'nineties, when some politicians, including the D'Alema, were criticized because they lived in houses for rent insurance institutions paying the rent control. "The approach is entirely inappropriate - D'Alema said in an altered voice - like thousands of people I was paying what was required by law, and not too little."

Massimo D'Alema? I remember in early 84, in writing to the Manager 'from 79 INPDAI wrote to my institution I know why I paid for a 100 sqm apartment in the village of Borgomanero 450 000 NO lit as much as they used to charge the then leader of the PCI for a penthouse in the center of Rome.

course received no answer, I continued to pay my pension contributions and years later as I witnessed the collapse of many of my colleagues' INPDAI assorbito poi dall' INPS.

Non ho seguito la trasmissione , ho solo ripreso dal Corriere quel che mi interessava per ribadire la mia idea che chi di professione fa il politico ed é un "mestieraccio" assolutamente trasversale sviluppa, quant'anche non avessse fatto parte dei cromosomi, una sicumerica arroganza che é poi la causa della disaffezione di una grande parte della nostra societá civile .

Cosi come avevo scritto al Signor Di Pietro al mio rientro dal Cile, scriveró anche al Signor D'alema per chiedergli di quantificare il suo " non troppo poco" e sapere per quanti anni ha pagato un affitto a equo canone???

While we are, out of curiosity, since I put it abroad as a contractor money, I'd ask as a public servant was able to buy a sailboat that I can not indifferent, being a sailor, imagine the cost and the maintenance and the hectares of land for the vineyard of the media, days ago, wrote.

He may have won him to 'enalotto?

0 comments:

Post a Comment