Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nadinejansen Pregnant

TACI ........ YOU LISTEN TO THE ENEMY

Dear friends, I am reminded of one of those large posters Boccasilese, if I do not go astray, saying, TACI ... LISTEN TO THE ENEMY YOU ........ I wonder why!




My down to earth pragmatism leads me to this list of priorities

A - FROM HERE TO ELECTIONS

01 - any decree to dodge this "coup"

euphemistically bureaucracy and sciammannati!

02 - VOTE PDL



B - AFTER ELECTIONS

B-1 in PDL

01 clear the charges

bring together 02 states without a general vote

03 lists "precooked"



count 04 05 restructure territorial organizations



B-2 in ITALY

01
reform of the judiciary with the legislation simplifying bureaucratic
02 03

scour the area and return to their homes all clande-

Stini running everywhere and are under all eyes

chatting amiably with municipal firefighters

04 closure of all mosques

05 citizens of the Islamic religion and residents are Muslim

swear on the Constitution recognizes the supremacy of

State on their religion and of course

behave accordingly, the 3rd failure to

home where they can do what

take no more breaking balls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment