that the PD and his government.
Regardless of the obscene photo of today's society, I would never vote for a person like Marrazzo. So I consider it necessary in the biography of those who are at the list to be voted on should be expressed strictly in which sex you belong to and what sexual orientation you have, and what religion they profess, if of course if it has one. The "privacy" is for all citizens, yes, but who wants to be elected, I repeat, must clarify all the points mentioned above besides its balance sheet would otherwise be a great fraud against the sovereign people.
Marrazzo governor of the Lazio autosospesosi this mattina:
Marrazzo sarebbe stato sorpreso durante un "rapporto mercenario", pare con una transessuale, avvenuto a luglio scorso.
Da : é una bufala.... non mollo! A culi e pompini, assegni per 50.000 euro, cocacina, tesserino, autoblu il tutto da sette anni o giú di , a rispetto per la mia famiglia come se lui l’avesse avuto per l’appunto ! A .. una debolezza nella mia vita privata ....ad un incubo questa incursione nella mia vita!
Natalí il prediletto/a : da non so nemmeno chi sia! A : Piero lascia stare la Brendona quella é drogata and you ruined Giselle, Michelle, and Luana to the whole great family of these Brasilani with silicone tits and mouths all illegal immigrants who regularly can embark on a long flight to Brasilia with a recommendation to him to have it !.... Lula since we already used to it!
We can not forget the words of Piero Marrazzo present when 'his electoral program by focusing on his future political action, the ethical question.'' This was stated in a note Fabrizio Santori, ... On Saturday, in which in fact leaves the presidency of the Lazio region after the embarrassing sexygate that he is the protagonist in spite of a video which states: "Friday was just denied its existence. "
Marrazzo? of VIPs and politicians of all parties we see here all the time. The South American trans go for" more, "say the neighbors via Gradoli. The PD autosuspend governor of Lazio, the story of sex and blackmail in which he started seven years from now, is the topic of the day for the community of transsexual prostitutes in Rome.
The 'vice' seems to spread in the Italian peninsula. The latest comes from the south where a woman filed for divorce after he caught the husband's adulterous relationship with a transsexual. It is the story where the protagonist a woman from Campania, Alessia M., 35, police sergeant serving in Reggio Calabria. The woman turned to two lawyers in Naples, prof. Mario and Vittorio Chiu Lucia Caputo's lawyer, asking for the separation of 'sexual deviation' of her husband. Alessia M. also reported to have learned that her husband, Mark C., 40, a police inspector, "has a relationship with a trans after repeated stalking." The couple has been married for seven years and has a child of five. Alessia M. also claimed that her husband be taken away from parental authority.
What happened to the Pietas asked himself in December last journalist 's Unit: Delia Vaccarello with the torch in his hand in front of U.S. embassy from 17 celebrated a "day without gays" Italian.
Everyone expresses his personal opinion freely, but we know that the blog is a daily information service and therefore have an obligation to provide one correct me. E 'wrong to say that homosexuality is the best way to pornography, pedophilia is a perversion of that shock and is perpetrated against children by adults, regardless of their sex.
The "normality" is this: the ability to enter into a deep relationship with another being. Report that radiates around and is an asset to society. Sexual orientation is a variation of the sexual-emotional behavior of human beings.
Dear Delia, says a reader: just a clarification on the word "all" the subject of your reply. The term "all" should be read in the context of my speech, namely the people I meet at the bar, at work, at home, or in uficio stadium, with whom I shared the issue on the adoption of children to homosexual couples . The fact that he has found in favor of people leave their children in foster care with copies homosexual does not mean that I try to hide behind improbabili alleanze o cerchi di autoreferenziarmi.
Cara Delia, scrivo io : ho voluto ricordare alcuni aneddoti della mia vita, semplicemente per rapportare ad una dimensione umanamente comprensibe, concetti il piú delle volte astratti. Non essendo problematiche dell'altro ieri sono state trasferite al "disco duro dei ricordi" e non provocano piú bisogni di "sfogo". Chiarito, spero, questo concetto, sono d'accordo con lei quando fa un passo indietro non assimilando il vaticano all'Iran primo perché é teologicamente errato infatti il Vaticano puó essere solo paragonato alla Mecca mentre L'Iran pú essere paragonato a qualche chiesa luterana. Secondo perché anche if the Vatican has not abolished the death penalty and I am standing at his word, no longer uses the guillotine or the ax in 1870 while Saudi Arabia or Iran or Sudan o. ..... almost all Islamic nations to use every week or so. It seems obvious that the coincidence in some areas does not mean being the same, though I like my son would not let my grandson of 6 years with a male homosexual friend of origin because it is tremendously intelligent and sensitive being immediately aware of the diversity of his and require additional educational effort in making them understand a reality that from my point of view should be developed once knew. Obviously, the caution would be identical with a friend heterosexual, just to be clear. Repeat the primary concept without detours: The evolution of mammals is passed to the subdivision dall'ermafroditismo male female because he was the one which best procreative activities at the moment and also looking a little more in the future should things remain the same for few thousand years at least. that any variation to the theme is technically an aberration. Hence: the physical act of love between two gay men in the home using the sphincter carnal union since there are no female organ to receive a penis while in the home of two gay women can not penetrate because there is difficile trovare un clitoride di dimensioni tali da poter penetrare una vagina, se poi diamo una occhiata al mondo mussulmano notiamo che l'aberrazione consiste nel tagliare quest'organo femminile e infibulare la vagina dopo aver tagliato le piccole e grandi labbra ad oggi nel Mondo continua questa mutilazione, milioni e milioni sono le vittime e ci sono alcune ginecologhe che appoggiano quest'usanza barbarica per essere "etnica". Tutto questo per sottolineare che in una nazione democratica come l'Italia dopo tutto il vissuto di questi ultimi decenni solo qualche imbecille non accetta la libertá d'unione di due omosessuali, peró non fá testo e cosí come esistono coppie di fatto eterosessuali ci sono quelle omosessuali e va bene cosi, perché farne a problem because they require special treatment because they feel discriminated against when there are better living conditions for them here in Italy and throughout the rest of the world. One last point: the artistic sensibility in general is not an exclusive kind of homosexual and heterosexual flaws and virtues are divided equally matched anywhere.
I understand his point of view, however did not agree, this does not mean continue to be available not only to understand but to implement in a form provided mutual tolerance and requires to do good in his next intended broader concept. The previous player, just to clarify, I must say that Storace's last name goes from the extreme left to extreme right. Just as I spoke, I am a free thinker, never brought the brains in storage, as deeply secular and Catholic traditions with a shift in Islam so that I would take a "stone" with which his wife live happily 30 years. Taking advantage of my sabbatical year, among other things, I'm developing a search on my surname and it would seem to date back to 1000 and is due to a group of North African pirates probably Jews who landed in the vicinity of Sestri Levante splitting into two groups that remained on a coast and another moves inward. Shalom!
I read with interest and attention to each of the comments from other readers, and I naturally paraphrase a short verse of an old song by De André addressing them with a "dear brothers and sisters on the other side." Dear brothers and sisters on the other side, it shines a lot of mixed feelings, of aspettattive rejected, hatched in the passions of your comments which I had the pleasure to read and meditate. I also took in some of them, some approximated on dual-Catholicism Christianity and Islam-Shia and Sunni. I was also amazed at your certainty of being right saw my groping between a doubt and the other on my and others' existence. I would like to make my sincere contribution of hardened heterosexual who has lived in many parts of the world, where your gender has had and continues to have a very difficult life, almost, as some of you say, from medieval times and he's right because I saw with my own own eyes. As a heterosexual I must confess that I have always considered the derivation of male homosexuality is a degenerative disease of the nervous system, genital and reproductive systems, of course, leaving aside the cases of hermaphroditism, on the contrary I have always considered the real third kind. I remember I found I do not know how, among a group of restless teenagers in 1959 chasing for a long stretch of road and public gardens of an adult who ran all apostrophised con epiteti dispregiativi e volgari... dopo un pó mi sono fermato e mi sono chiesto cosa facessi li in mezzo e mi sono visto carnivoro inseguendo un erbivoro in una prateria e la persona che fortunatamente per tutti é stata piú veloce ed é sparita alla vista di quel "branco" stando agli epiteti doveva essere un fratello dell'altra sponda. Da allora sono passati 40 annni. Guardando lo spettacolo l'isola dei famosi mi sono reso conto che da allora, é passato "un millennio" e nessun altra nazione mediterránea ha realmente fatto un balzo in avanti cosi come noi, vanno bene i Gay- pride days, vanno bene i machos days, gli women's days, ma ....... ai "mancini" .......ci pensa maybe someone ?????
0 comments:
Post a Comment